Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Explicitly Exposed

   Seems like I always get stuck hearing about all of Cali's sex stories and not even just from her! I remember a time when Diego and me were listening to music and writing songs, when all the sudden his phone rang. It was Douglas. "Hey dude, you won't believe what just happened!" exclaimed Douglas, loud on the speaker. I smirked knowing he was just with Cali. Douglas went on and on about how she switched rotations, from back and forth to circles and how amazing she was when she took control. Apparently, they had sex in her car, at a park, and she rode him in the passenger seat. He was trying to give himself props on how loud she was and how she didn't want to stop. He said her body was full of bruises, scratches and she was even bleeding in places. (In fact, later that day she picked me up bow legged and literally had bleeding knees.) I remember laughing and then all of a sudden feeling like I was being told a sex story about my parents. Cali is like my big sister, I don't like hearing about her this way. I got up and left the room.
   My phone rang, it was Cali "Oh my gosh Ari, guess what!?" I looked at her sideways even though she couldn't see me. "Huh?" I replied, even though I knew everything... like EVERYTHING already! So, she told me all the same stuff. Although, she gave details on his tongue skills and ability to avoid lockjaw. It felt so much better coming from her! Plus now I had stuff to tease Douglas about that he totally left out. So it got me thinking; girl versions of stories are always better! We don't leave anything out and give details. Our details matter. I know the good stuff! Like how many times Douglas went soft or how after a few pumps doggy style, he can barely hang. She liked having sex with him because he was a good kisser and very experimental. He also liked to go down on her which was a huge plus considering they were only cutty buddies. Ari used to crack me up talking about the actual sex part though. She loved everything leading up to him actually putting his penis inside her, that was the less fun part. She never knew if it was his size or the actual technique that wasn't good. Clearly something was missing, which made it not so bad that he didn't last very long. Lucky for her since they both liked to kiss and tell.
   She earned her bragging rights! In fact, because of her, the whole crew tried out her ice tricks. Yup, Ari would put ice in her mouth while giving head. Somewhere out there, multiple women are mad at her for always having to live up to her blow job abilities. Douglas left a lasting impression too. She now compares any kissing experience she has to Douglas. Good thing he's out of the picture now though! Her new stories give more details about sex positions, getting choked during orgasms, and exploring other routes inside, and not just on herself.


Who is Ari? She's a woman...

2 comments:

  1. Dani here...

    I think its so cute how Ari doesn't want to hear about Cali from another person, it def sounds like she is young and probably protective. This story is very different from our other ones because its absolutely hilarious and embraces sexuality. I think woman should embrace being sexy more and be proud to be a woman and all that comes with it. Kuddos to you Cali, getting choked while having an orgasm, really!? LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna here... I had to read this story a few times before I could comment. I was definitely laughing through most of it. Sounds like these girls are in high school and everything is new. I found it sweet also that Ari didn't like hearing what the guy had to say about Cali. Respectful, protective. One thing I noticed more than anything is how open Cali was to talk to Ari about her experience. I also love that Ari wasn't judging Cali either. I think it's important for women to be open about their sexuality. I love that these 2 are comfortable enough to talk about it in great detail. Ari definitely knows things she does not have to about Cali AND Douglas! LOL Either way, this story is fun and thrilling. I agree with Dani too, very different from any we have shared so far but a great read none-the-less!

    ReplyDelete