Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How It All Began...


Shauna here...

We will of course be dipping into how we met and whatnot but first let me tell u how we came up with this idea.

Danielle and I were going through some boxes of mine and I found a journal that was dated from 2003. This would make me 18-19 years old when I wrote it. I couldn't believe how big of a deal I thought somethings were back then. I was even more shocked to come to the realization that some things were, in fact, much bigger than I made them at the time. Also, how so much of what I went through back then still haunts me today.

That's when light bulbs started going off! Dani and I both said "Between the 2 of us, we could write a book (or several) covering countless topics."

With busy schedules as a single mother (me) and a wife/mother of 2 (Danielle), there is too much on our plates to give the type of attention that writing a successful series of such importance deserves. And because we are both the 'instant gratification' type people, we decided this was the best, fastest way to get our stories out.

I can't wait for u all to hear some of the things we will share! Some are serious and heartbreaking. Some stories will be fun and exciting.

We'll catch up soon! :)

~Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment